Pages

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Nina Garcia Summer Box #NGQ03

I finally received my Nina Garcia box! I've canceled all other boxes for now and only get this one..... I'm not quite as excited about this one as I was about her past two, but there's still plenty in here that I like and will use! Her theme this time was kind of summer, beach, and Brazil.



First up is this Spenglish Muito Cool Baseball Cap..... I'll be trying to sell or give this away..... Not my style at all. It's a World Cup memento apparently (which I'm not a fan)... and it looks like a guy's hat anyway. 


Koku Pouch... another sell or giveaway. It's navy with yellow raffia and a plexiglass shark. I honestly have nothing I can do with this..... It was handmade in Greece which is neat... but not my style. 


Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration SPF 30... not necessarily lux, but I'll definitely be using it on vaca in a few weeks! 


Organic Shave Gel by Surya Brasil... I used this product this morning and really liked it! It's also vegan and all natural! 


Joico K-Pak Intense Hydrator... I also used this this morning and liked it a lot! It smells nice and seemed to work well. 


Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray.... Not sure how often I'll use this product..... may give this away..... 


Calvin Klein Lipstick... I received this in the shade Speakeasy. It's a dark red/maroon kind of shade. I was afraid it wouldn't look good on me, but it actually isn't bad at all! I'll keep using it. 


Formula X Nail Lacquer in Push the Limits. I really like the look of this shade! I'm excited to use it. And I've used Formula X before... it seems to be a good brand from Sephora. I just painted my toes the other night, but I'm tempted to start over with this one! 


Palm Tree Print Clutch from Print All Over Me.... The only thing I'll probably use this for is carrying toiletries on vacation..... I can't see using it as an actual clutch. 


Red Flower Italian Blood Orange Refreshing Hand and Face Towelette... I haven't used this yet... thinking maybe I will some night after the zoo. 


A shoe desk ornament from Brazilian shoe designer Melissa. I'll see how it looks on my desk.... I wanted a heel, but I guess a flat is more appropriate since that's all I wear. lol And I would actually wear this shoe in real life! It's cute!



Ella In Ear Headphones from Frends.... I'm not a huge fan of this type of headphone...... but I'll give it a shot. They look really nice!


Nest Fragrances Candle in Sicilian Tangerine... I'll use this at some point... it smells really nice!

I also received a code for a free Otterbox Symmetry iphone case. It's in the design Brazilian Pop which is pictured in one of the top photos.

Overall I enjoyed this box... again, not one of my favorites, but there's still several items I do like and will use.

Spenglish Baseball Cap: $20
Koku Pouch : Looks like it's possibly around $100! 
Hawaiian Tropic: about $8
Surya Brasil: $20.39
Joico: $20
Oribe: $21.50
Calvin Klein: $16
Formula X: $10.50
Palm Tree Clutch: $20
Red Flower: $5.00
Otterbox: $50
Desk Ornament: maybe $5?
Ella Headphones: $100
Nest Candle: $15
Total Value: $411.39

This box is $100 per quarter... so the content value is worth more than the cost as always! Questions on Nina's boxes? Let me know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment